Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sign of Old Age + Days of Surprise Encounter

As the title of my blog tells, I am old. The sign? I was online in the Cafe I mentioned in the previous post and the music that it plays really tears my heart apart! I mean they just on the Astro Hitz.TV channel but the speaker is pumping volume and my heart barely take it! I sat on a table furthest away from the speaker but my heart still pumping maximum speed I guess. The thumping sound really made me sick and I know why I never favour disco umpteenth years ago (well... is the word disco used anymore?) when I was young.

I met Hotma Bailey in the shopping mall in Lahad Datu and it was quite a surprise indeed. I mean in Lahad Datu??? And fresh from that, I bumped into Jonathan at my hotel. He's staying there as well. And in msn just now, Gavin is online. The old man Jit Kang coursemate of mine also there. And my best buddy also chatting from Kanko-ku Korea!!!

What a night!!! Oh.. the TV is playing Linkin Park. Gosh...wish they had better sound system cox the hard-thumping-due-to-bad-speaker sound really takes a toll on me. Better ciao before I drive myself to the hospital. I guess old man like me should retire to my hotel room to have a good night sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have signs of old age, what about me? Oh gosh, I am sure it's the sound system. Don't worry.

Cruel Angel said...

U are getting old because you are not using it..
Use it or lose it!

Anonymous said...

aiya....
sap2sui lar....if due to sound system...
my case worse than u lar...
"being called auntie already though i'm still in my twenties"
*sigh*

Anonymous said...

I really hate "D I S C O" as it does not only damaged your heart, your ear (scientifically proven) but also your love for real music, I mean the REAL M U S I C..:-)