Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ultimate Shame

“Batu Gajah pun bocor tiap-tiap bulan pun bocor juga”

That's the insult utterred by the most shamefully-outspoken attention-seeking distinguished MPs of Jasin and Kinabatangan during the Parliament session to the Batu Gajah MP (Fong Po Kuan).

Strangest thing happened:
1. They got off the hook due to technicality issue.
2. Not even ONE I mean NOT EVEN ONE of the women MP of the ruling coalition said ANYTHING!!!!!

I hope the female family members of both the mentioned MPs above read the remark made by them and I am VERY interested to know how they think about that!

Lastly, why Kinabatangan MP can retain his seat for so LONG having committed to long endless act of disrespect is something REALLY puzzles me. And being a Sabahan myself, I can't help but think this is really mempersiasuikan Sabahan.

No comments: