Monday, May 14, 2007

Kaki Buli - A Semi Self-Bio Reminded by Dr. Au

I got a comment from Dr. Au in my Friendster profile. He mentioned something about me bullying him and stuff, which are true.

OK, walking down the memory lane.... Most of my friends, especially those from Sung Siew Primary School knows this, either saw me doing that or told by me myself.

I think it's std 2, which is 8 years old. We had a teacher who teaches Moral Education; she's Ms. Maria Chiang. She's a famous Boy Scout teacher and also famous for her age-defying piggy-tail hairstyle. Our class was very noisy and she suddenly came up with this BRILLIANT IDEA.

"If your friend next to you making noise, go and pulas his/her ear!"
And this poor dr. Au was sitting next to me. So whenever I hear him uttering a single word, I will pulas his ears with all my 8 years-old energy I had haha.....
What happened after that? His mom came one day, I still remembered it's a Friday cox we start our class at 1.30pm and said this to me, "In Cantonese: ha chi nei nao sai yan ge yi cai, ng moi gum dai lik ah.... translated as: next time when u pulas sai yan's ear, please dun be too hard ok?"
Of course I never do that anymore lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, Dr. Au. Hope next time you will still give me discount if I ever need your consultation one day! Cheerio!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....those were the days...dun worry I won't keep this in mind...I promised...hehe...u can come anytime for any consultation you want...can give free lah!!

SY

Anonymous said...

You were bad boy aka Wan Chai Chan Hou Nam!!!
You still remember your LIFE worth RM5???
CSL's TaiKo offered us,
"Siapa dapat bunuh Tan Chi B@+, saya bagi 5 ringgit"!!hahaha
OMG, we were Standard 2-3 only la!!
Got KONGSI GELAP (triads) already!!
Walao eh.........
We, the ex-Sung-Siewans(primary) memang tak boleh pakai!!
haha.....

Cruel Angel said...

I dont remember any of this...
I must be an outcast back then!